Monday, January 28, 2008

January -- Will It Ever End?

Lots of folks swear that January is never ending. For some reason I have always been very busy in January and never thought much about it. Oh sure, there were mild cases of after holiday letdown but for the most part January has been a month full of activity. That was until this year. Today is the 28th. I thought the 28th was at least 10 days ago. It's not that I don't have anything to do. Hardly, I have plenty to do but I have a burning desire for this month to end. You would think that I was a little kid waiting for Christmas to get here instead of the older person that I am now who has been fretting about lose of skin tone and elasticity and the such. Thank goodness for friends and family who keep me entertained with wonderful communications such as this that arrived via email. I guess I will just have to be patient and enjoy the sites and sounds of the area like these photos taken at Wagamons Pond last week.

No comments: