Friday, February 01, 2008

February, At Last

January finally ended yesterday. I spent almost all of the day working on the Milton Lions Club Bulletin. I recently upgraded my Office Suite and I struggled with some of the new features when I did this bulletin. Besides that I felt like I had a creativity drain and nothing read right or looked right. Today is a new day and a new month. Of course it was pouring early this morning. It is still gray outside but it is not cold. The heron has returned to the pond and now we start our adventure again of trying to get some good pictures. There he was this morning in all his glory in the rain and I did not have the camera out besides not having the time. Too bad because the rain provided almost perfected light. I think I will try later today.

No comments: