Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Unseaonally Warm

No pictures today. It is just too gray outside. The wind has really been blowing hard. The screened porch on our next door neighbor's house has its screen flapping in the wind. Our down spout extensions have taken off to other places and a couple of the gutter pipes have pulled away from the house in this wind. What is amazing is the temperature. I just checked the weather service and the current temperature is 73 degrees. Wow!!

I just got back from taking the cat to the vet and I had no reason for a jacket. I even had to turn the A/C on in the car. There are some unbelievers because I just a neighbor guy walking to the mailboxes with his parka hood pulled on tightedly. This is not unlike what he does on very cold day. Who knows?

Friday it is supposed to be back to the 30's.

No comments: