Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Carols

Saturday Bill, Bentley and I headed back to Arlington. There we joined Erica and Geoff at the annual Christmas party hosted by Erica's very good friend Alexandra's mother, Anca. Whenever one goes to Anca's you first of all do not eat before you go there and you never leave there hungry. How she does it I will never know. It is wonderful and so good to be included in that family fun.

This party had lots of conversation, laughs and music. One of Anca's friends brought his keyboard and another friend brought sheet music for the masses. We all sang Christmas carols for well over an hour. The three little girls there were like angels completely wrapped up in the music. What a warm feeling we all got by participating in the singing.

A lot of pictures were taken but this one of Alexandra and Katrina shows the spirit and magic of the evening.

Thank you Anca and Alexandra. It a special evening.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Thank you so much! It was so nice to see you both and I was so happy that you enjoyed the food and the music (I'll have to tell my mom!). Mark your calendar for next year, though date TBA. I really like the picture too.